Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm in pain

....Oucchh.....
it's really painful
having multiple aches all around your body
...neck pain...
...R shoulder pain...
...R arm pain...
...back pain...
...buttocks pain...
...thighs pain...
...calf pain...
...feet pain...

these physical pains listed above,
i got them after playing badminton last Wednesday
due to over excitement to play the games
which i left quite along time ago...
i started it without warming up thoroughly...
and now...padan muka!!!

a part from that
i'm also having psychological pain
i'm in homesick mode right now
it's been 1 month ++
i didn't go back to my hometown
last CNY holiday i was in Kajang spending my cuti with my sis
and this Maulidur rasul holiday also
i plan not to go anywhere
got lots of case write up to be finish up

and right now
i miss my family in kelantan so muchhhh
...mama...
...papa...
...miza...
can't wait to finish my study
another 2 months and a half more to go
before i end my 4th year study
quite scary ritee???
june 2010, i will enter my final year
dec 2010 - i will sit for my second professional exam
june 2011 - my graduation! insya-allah

i pray hard to almighty Allah swt
so that i will finish my study with flying colors
and don't have to repeat any papers
lets me do it once and perfectly!
and hopefully
i will be a safe doctor to practice in the future
insya-allah....
wasalam