Saturday, November 21, 2009

Do you wish you had a sister?


i have 2 older sisters
but they are not like a sister to me

i have 2 older sisters
but they don't act like a sister to me

i have 2 older sisters
but they seem to be far away from me

i have 2 selfish sisters
who live in their own life
who only think about their life
who always take me for granted
who used me when they need me
and they never ever try to understand my feelings!

i have 2 uncaring sisters
who didn't make an effort to call her younger sister?
who didn't have feeling of missing her younger sister?
who always busy until couldn't have time to ask about her younger sister's condition?
and they really didn't care about her younger sister!

i have a little sister
i love my little sister
although i like to bully her
but i do care about her
i think i've been a good sister to her
not like my older sisters
i did called my little sis
asked about her study
i gave advices to her
i send her to her college
and even i bought her 'famous amos' cookies for her birthday!

at this moment
i wish i could have a brother
so that he could protects me
looks after me
gives advices to me
shares laughter with me
spends time with me
listens to my problems
and stays with me when i'm in a difficult moments
how i wish this could be happen
because my sisters never did these to me!

i wish i don't have sisters
i hate to have sisters like them
because they mean nothing to me!
i hate to have a feelings like this
because this is not the right feelings that i should have
i wish i don't have sisters
but i can't because i already have them as my sisters


No comments: