Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sister Day Out!

On Saturday evening, 10 Oct 09,
I went out wit my sis for a lunch. We had lunch at PKNS Bangi, specifically at a restaurant named 'Cempaka Rimbun' (sgt berimbun wit all the trees).The food were sedaaap2! (nak promote skit ni) I ate Nasi Goreng Ladna & Ayam Masak Merah with Honeydew juice, while my sis had Nasi Goreng Daging Merah and Apple juice.

It has been a while i did not see and gossip2 wit her (seminggu jer pun!) So we had a long chating about drama Nur kasih, her work, future engagement???, future wedding??? haha. After finished eating, we headed to 'Billion'. My sis wanted to buy some stuffs to decorate her desk at the office. So she bought all the 'pinky' stuff like 'tmpt letak buku' , 'bekas letak pencil', etc tp eraser pun nak warna pink! aiiyoooo..mmg gler pink laa minah ni! Ape2 pun we had fun!

just to brief a little bit bout my sis. She is my 2nd sister, her name is Malia. She is 23 y.o, graduated from MMU Cyber taking Electronic Engineering majoring Microwave. & Communication. Now, working as Assistant Manager of Service Improvement unit, Customer Service Operation Centre at (Telekom Malaysia) TM Annexe 2, PJ. Since she got the job, she been very generous (tak kedekut anymore !) When we went out together she belanja me. especially bab2 makan ni laa. tp tak kesah laa kan. as long as belanje & ikhlas...hahaha


Picture taken during her Convo at MMU. Me wit family. Another 1 sister missing! No actually, she can't make it! sori Miza


Talking about her job, if i'm not mistaken her job is something to do with HSBB (not to confuse wit HSBC). It is stand for High Speed Broadband. My sis is the one that handle or manage the International companies that use this service. So if any problems occur, the customers will refer to her and she need to do a rep
ort and blaa2...thats is what she told me!

what i observed, she seems to be excited & enjoyed wit her work. ( Blomm stress & bz lg kot) I'm happy for her. but kind of worry, becoz she is a shy person. Her work requires her to deal with customers which involve the social & communication skills. So she need to brave enough and not to be shy anymore. I'm hoping and praying that she can do well with her job and all the best kak Chik! You can do it!!! Good luck ;)




No comments: